Tuesday 24 May 2016

Before and After Time




Hi there! I think it's been a good long while since I've posted some Before & After photos. It's an exercise that I find helpful for my state of mind (to help with the, Oh No! Why Are We Spending So Much Time and Money On This Little Falling Down House?)...

I sincerely hope that it will be interesting for you, too. Especially if you are just stumbling upon my blog for the first time. We've been at this for years now, and it's a long process. Restoring a Gold Rush house is a dream come true, and it's something that I love to obsess about. :) If you have the time and inclination (and perhaps a cup of coffee or a cocktail) you may wish to explore my older posts to see what this place is all about.

Before...
June 30th, 2012
(When we were considering the purchase of the Little Blue House)
After...
January 28th, 2016
(I realize now that this is the most recent photo of the house from this angle)
Before...
2012
After...
2016


Before...
After...


Before...


After...

To be continued!

No comments:

Post a Comment