Monday 9 September 2013

Drainage Work is Complete!

It isn't glamorous, but the drainage work has been finished at the Little Blue House. That does not mean that the project is close to being completed, but it does make me feel a bit better. They put in "Big O" and gravel around the perimeter of the house, and they buried it along the rear, where the addition is. The sides and front remain open, awaiting the next phase.

I am a little impatient, as I wish to see the house closed up. We are worried about critters getting into the LBH (not that they couldn't get in before) because the bedroom is still an area where they might crawl in... I still haven't seen any mice in the house, but my husband swears he heard something in the interior kitchen wall. AAAAAAACKKKKK!

Progress! 31 August 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment